Monday, August 27, 2012

Gamification... FV>T

What game has more users than Twitter?  If you guessed FarmVille, you'd be correct.  Interesting trivia, right?

Today I just begin a course in Gamification on Coursera, which is a free open education course.  Kevin Werbach from the University of Penn is teaching the course.  I've been overdosing on gaming articles and videos, here's a short list:
What do you think about the value of gaming in our lives?  Do you game?  What do you play?  Why do you play games?  Do you think that if "real life" was more like a game, we'd change our behavior in positive ways?  Can playing games make a better world?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! As soon as I get a chance, I will check out your comment and approve it (unless you are an angry spambot bent on dominating the world, one spam post at a time).