Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blackboard will want me to be a BbWorld VIP blogger.


  1. Blackboard Learn is where I live.  As an Instructional Designer at FIU Online and taking graduate classes from Florida State University, I have two houses.  Inside these virtual houses I create, communicate, collaborate, learn, transact and engage- connecting with students, faculty and use integrated building blocks- the windows and doors of my house. 
  2. BbWorld Blogger 2013
  3. I write well, noticing and appreciating the "small" things. I can capture the humor, the reactions of conference attendees and the pulse of creativity energy.
  4. I've never been to BbWorld.  I see with new eyes- that perspective of novelty can never be recaptured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! As soon as I get a chance, I will check out your comment and approve it (unless you are an angry spambot bent on dominating the world, one spam post at a time).